Do not collect (or share) personal information from children
Do not collect location data
Do not have third party advertisements
Contain a child-locked parental gate
Learny Land understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment.
Learny Land not performs voluntarily treating personal data relating to minors without prior permission of the parent or legal tutor. In the event that it becomes aware that personal data collected correspond to a minor without authorization, take appropriate steps to delete this data as soon as possible.
Data collection and purpose of treatments
We do not collect any personal information from children with our Apps.
When you download and use our mobile applications, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any personal information about you or your device.
We collect and use non-personal information (“Analytical Data”) during the use of our apps. Some of our apps do use Unity Analytics and/or Google Analytics. We may collect device information, like IP Address and device identifiers, as well as events completed or actions taken within the game, including level information. This data helps us to improve our service and our apps. This information is for internal use only and can´t be shared. It’s just for us to help us improve our services for you. Their respective Privacy Policies can be found at
Learny Land may use other tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain information that does not include personal data.
We do not give out any non-personal information to anybody outside our company.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have mistakenly collected such information, please contact us so we can resolve the issue. The only “personal information” that Learny Land collects is from parents and that takes place when
- An adult contacts via direct e-mail. In this case Learny Land uses the personal information only to directly reply to the specific inquiry and for no other purpose.
- When an adult subscribes to our newsletter. In this case personal information is used specifically to inform the user on new updates, new app releases, gifts, discounts, special offers and other relevant material. The user has the ability to unsubscribe at any time.
- In the subscription of the Code Land or other Learny Land apps, if you subscribe to a monthly or annual subscription plan, and/or voluntarily create an account within the app. Both these processes/actions are secured behind a parental gate. While you do not need to create an account to use the apps, you have the option to do so at your own will, provided you are an adult. You may want to create the account to easily share your subscription across multiple iOS devices. It is complementary to the overall experience and provides an easy way to sign-in to multiple family devices through one adult-controlled account.
Subscription to our mailing list via our apps is strictly for parents and is only accessible through the parents section or in the web. The parents section is securely locked behind a parental gate (present in all our apps).
We do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email, phone or any other type of data) with third-party companies or individuals.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Customers, users and other third parties who have provided personal data to any company in the Learny Land may go to any of them, in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data provided, under the terms established in the current legislation on protection of personal data.
In order to exercise the Rights may be directed, by any means evidencing delivery and receipt of the request to street Mestre Vila 27 of Sallent, 08650, Barcelona, or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying your data, proving their identity and reasons for your request.
This Policy is governed by Spanish law and in particular by:
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data. (http://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-1999-23750)
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the regulation of deployment of the Organic Law 15/1999.
- Other legislation or regulation related or analogous applicable.
We also comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act .
Our website and our apps (mobile applications) comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
For any inquiries regarding this policy can be sent to the email address email@example.com
Learny Land SL, established in the street Mestre Vila 27 of Sallent, 08650, Barcelona, Spain, with CIF B-67173039, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 46310, sheet 154, page 516129, 1st registration.